About SS Storage Tanks
We have been manufacturing precision engineered range of Stainless Steel Storage Tanks that are in confirmation with various industrial standards. Customized as per the specifications of our clients, these are appreciated for superior quality and excellent functionality.
Material of Construction
- 300 Grade Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel
- Design: Custom Designs or Standard Designs
- Tank Sizes: 500 Lts to 20,000 Lts
- Configurations: Vertical, Horizontal, Above Ground, Underground, Tubular
All materials used are stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404) in standard. Other stainless steel types are available.
Inside and outside surface finish as specified.
- Vertical or horizontal models.
- Single jacket or double jacket for cooling with refrigerant, ice water or glycol or heating with hot water or steam.
- Until 20.000 l wall and bottom of the tanks are insulated with polyurethane foam in our workshop and finished with a stainless steel jacket. Larger vessels are usually insulated on site with rock wool and aluminum or stainless steel cladding.
- Top and bottom: conical (inclination depending on the volume) or spherical (for aseptic or pressure vessels).
- Adjustable legs with rest plates.